LBL Turkey Bay Fall Ride Nov. 15

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
I didn't watch the Old Timers class. Did he win that one too?

I thought he did.  I may be wrong, though.

deagle

May 21, 2001
Looks like you all will have a couple of us from the Nashville area riding this Saturday at LBL. Hope to see you guys on the trails.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by deagle
Hope to see you guys on the trails.

Come find us at the place we are staging at. The first big gravel lot on the right hand side. Maybe 1/2 mile past the guard shack. Looks like there will be enough of us that we'll split into at least 3 groups so there'll most likely be someone around most of the day.

Slomack

Oct 27, 2003
Ok, so whats the final count? I know of Five from Memphis:
Mark W (Me)
erik B ( On Corey's 426)
Tim B
Pat G
Mike B
Anyone else? Maybe we can meet at Canda Rd & I40? I would like to follow someone, since I don't know where I'm going. Help a brother out.
Mark

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Sorry bros. cant make it too much driving and too little time off. I had planned on putin some miles in but deer season will be officially in this weekend and Im not breakin for the woods to get shot at. With 18 hrs off between work I cant see 8 -9 drivin and not enough ridin. Its the kind of trip I want to spend 2 days doin and I wont be able to get 2 days off. and slowmack, Jay will be there if his shoulder can take it. Hey Mr lucky when is the ride at white rock AR we might be able to make a good run together. Hey Cal, Darby, Lonnie, Paddy, Macks slow, Jays sore and stiff, Timaha, Eddie, Mike and bundy. that sounds like a great ridin group how in the heck did yall get 3 from that. Cal can feed while Bundy leads then let me know what the rest flake out like. hey Tim feed Cal forme(just like I did Shawn Sun).
Ill pray for 12in of rain friday night and all day Sat. Im sorry everyone Im gonna miss all yalls fun but I might quit before the weekend so I can go though.
Sorry I forgot Timr he should stay home and work on videos since its gonna rain.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by motormichael
Cal, what does the forecast look like for Sat. now?

Click on Jaybird's link above.

It looks like 52 deg. and partly cloudy.  We're getting some rain today, so that will make great trail conditions by Saturday!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by MrLuckey
LOL, John you aint right in the head man. You really think letting Bundy lead would be a good idea :aj:

John definately ain't right in the head!

And you think we actually have to "let" Bundy lead?!

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Bundy can lead all he wants .. its the following thats gonna be interesting.

Corey. I will try to call ya this week somtime to make sure we got lunch covered.

RahRah ... NA NA NUH NA NA Gonna miss you man.

Mark .. Call me. It looks like TimB is gonna drive up to Indiana Sunday for a WS race so its just me and the PaddyWhacko driving up. We can meet you at I40 and Canada road. No problem. Jay Cramin said he may be in the caravan also.

SO What time is everyone planning on getting there? Eddie? Walt? Jaybird? Just want to make sure we leave early enough to get some miles in.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Well with temps dropping and one kid already sick with strep it looks like I may not be going. Its not totally of the list yet.

J

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I plan on arriving in Cadiz on Friday evening and staying in a hotel. I will be there bright and early Sat. morning. Hopefully just after daylight-thirty.

Do the rangers get up that early, Corey?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
FYI - I plan to burn copies of the CD's that I got from Lou. I may also include all the pics I've been able to gather from DW is there is space. I think I have my pics, Cams and Deads. Maybe pics from 1 other person. I am going to try and burn about 6 or 8 to bring with me so if anyone wants one, let me know so if I need more I can be prepared.

If you don't know what vids i am talking about: CLICK

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
9:00 am for me.  Eddie, I got a copy of the vids from BL.  So, you can give mine for someone else. 

See ya there.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Hey guys Im not a spoiled sport. I wish you all a great time and I wish I could be ahead of all of you. Im mostly jealous of yall riding cause my sorry tail usually can get off when I please. The problem now is my brother pleased first so Im stuck at work. I still wish happy trails for you all. Hey Timr and Lucky boy, make me a copy and send by mikeb please I ll make it up to both of you. I would give yall a pretty please if I had one to spare!!!
Yall will have a good time rain or shine though.
oh yeah the guard shack was only open for a few hours in the middle of the day my last trip.
Have enough fun for everyone yall Im still jealous.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Sounds like 9 am it is. Leaving at 6 am. Should be there at 9 or shortly after that.

Eddie, Timr I will bring you all the photos I took. Mostly just a bunch of shots in camp. (Still waiting on Okie to come up with a DW03 photo album so I can post them). I will take a copy and make copys for Paddy and RahRah so count me in for one.  

PRullman

Jun 9, 2002
I am planning to be down around 8:00 on from Owensboro so at least there will be another orange pumpkin on the grounds. Might be another person with me on a CR.

Darryl K

Oct 10, 2001
None of my riding group can get Saturday off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are going down on Friday instead. You guys have fun and be careful.
If I get home on time Friday night , I'll post trail conditions. ( like you don't already know---AWESOME!)

Darryl

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by MrLuckey
so if anyone wants one, let me know so if I need more I can be prepared.

If you don't know what vids i am talking about: CLICK
Id like 1, thanks for the offer. see yall saturday around 9ish.

Darryl, your close enough, come back down and join us :aj:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
80% light showers tonight....
Occasional showers Sat...mainly early. Highs upper 40's. Wind S 5-10

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Weather channel is showing 30% chance of rain tonight, and a chance of showers Sat. morning.  And a high of 54.

It will all be good!

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Someone bring a big ole tarp and some rope so we can make a shelter to keep that liquid shunshine off us while we eat lunch. I'm bringing several sets of gloves and planning on getting wet. :|

Top Bottom