LBL Turkey Bay Spring Ride April 30-May 2

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
WaltCMoto said:
Yall have a good time.

One weekend at LL and now you talk like you from these parts......hell even i try to sound normal. May not always work out but at least I try.

You will be missed Walt.

PG

bcVulcan

Nov 13, 2002
Looks like me and Kieth will have the place to ourselves. We'll be there Friday and Saturday for sure. NOTHING'S keeping me away! :yeehaw:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
bcVulcan said:
Looks like me and Kieth will have the place to ourselves. We'll be there Friday and Saturday for sure. NOTHING'S keeping me away! :yeehaw:

I'll be there Saturday. If they fire me.....who cares...I'll be riding! :aj:

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
It looks like I'm out also. Busted up the bike pretty good last weekend. Bent subframe and busted rear hub. Maybe next time..... :whiner:

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
OK MrLucky and Paddy and Mike Looks like im IN again OOoo yea

But im a lil thumper rider now... Just picked up my new Honda CRF250X today.

Now can I play with the big boys ????????????????????

J

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
jcramin said:
But im a lil thumper rider now... Just picked up my new Honda CRF250X today.

Now what was all that talk at LL's about...my truck, my trailer.....I won't be getting a new bike anytime soon...blah blah blah...

Congrats on the new ride! I'm anxious to see how that little bike does!

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Yea I got the heat problem fixed I THINK they fixed the burnt wire but I havent been able to try it out yet since I dont have the proper plugs to us it at home. Ill have to order some adapters for runnin on 15 amp and running from a generator.

and the OOo My Truck and my Trailer thing is old news. once my wife said she wanted all new siding and windows and doors on the house i figured HMMmmm its refinance time and new bike time LOL

So I sold my CR125R yesterday morning and got the new ride yesterday at lunch. Some of you know Troy Hopkins, he purchased my CR and he may be going to LBL next weekend too.

The new bike LOOKS awsome and the 30 foot ride from my trailer to my garage was awsome last night too I cant wait to ride it someplace I can get outa first gear.

AND when I showed my 5 foot tall wife the lil button that makes the engine come alive she said COOL I CAN EVEN RIDE THAT BIKE NOW....

J

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
A NEW 250X? You sure your last name aint lucky too? That sounds like one suhweeet bike Jay. Cycle News really liked the one they tested. Glad to hear your back in Jay. Paddy and I plan on getting there Friday around 12 or 1. Hope to ride that afternoon.

If you are "thinking" about going. You really shouold come on down and ride with us rednecks.

See ya there.

WaltCMoto check your PM's.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
DANGIT it rained all weekend long and I didnt get to ride the new bike at all im so depressed. I cant wait till next weekend it better not rain.

It rain so much this weekend LBL closed till Monday.

I hope it stops raining all week so it dries up for next weekend.

J

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
It stopped raining last night. No rain in the forecast all week. All of this rain will help conditions though. It has been dusty at TB lately. This rain should have the trail conditions pretty close to perfect by next weekend! :yeehaw:

Actually TB drains so fast, it could be dusty in sections if we don't get any more rain this week.

I plan on taking my bike to work with me Friday. I'm not staying any later than 4:30....so by 5:00 I can be there, ready to ride. I can get a couple of hours in, anyway.

Who all is coming Friday? Mike, Paddy, Jay, Eddie, Brad, Keith....?

I'll probably go ahead and camp with you guys, if there is room. No need to drive ALL the way home, just to turn around and come back. :laugh:

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
I plan on heading outa memphis Friday Morning so I can be there before noon.

Where does everyone camp at ? and it anyone getting there before noon on Friday ?

J

bcVulcan

Nov 13, 2002
I'm camping at the Dove Inn. I'll be there Friday morning. The forcast says rain all next weekend down here, (Mississippi) but I'll ride in the rain as long as they don't close it again. :ugg:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I plan to be there around noon on Friday. We'll be camping to the right of the big gravel lot about 1/4 mile down the road from the entrance. If anyone has some firewood (I'll bring a bit) please bring it, every little bit helps.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
OOOoo NO FIRE and BEER and STORIES about my wife NO WAY not this time.

J

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Corey, We definitely have room for you in the camper. So far its just Me, Paddy, Eddie in the camper. Walt is definitely out.

Jay Cramin .. We got room for you in the camper too if you dont want to tow a trailer.

We may camp across the gravel road from the "usual gravel lot" Should be there around noon.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Thanks Mike, but im already packed and ready to go in the trailer. You know how it is when you get a new bike... Everything is ready just incase I get sick and cant go into work im ready to go LOL

I cant wait im DIEING to ride a real 4 stroke.

J

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
TOMORROW its TIME..... I finally get to play with the big boys now

J

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but the forecast is 50% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow and 60% Saturday. :(

Last time it was 35 degrees and raining and we had a blast...I guess 70 degrees and rain will be that much better!

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
I dont care I have had a new CRF250X for one week today and I got to ride it 30 feet from my trailer to my garage now Ill admit It was fun I just wish I coulda got outa first gear.

SO my point is I AM RIDING this weekend I dont care what happens.

I just hate to get this nice new pretty bike dirty.

J

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
HEY NOW I gota break it in still I cant just kick all your butts right off the bat the bike has to be babyed during break in hehehehe

J

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Wow Corey you let that samich go to your head!! :clue: Ill bet those fire roads are slick. :| Remember someone saying that lbl wasnt muddy. the main loop is were I remember it being muddy. between the land rovers and their owners 3mph was hard to achieve with balance and slop. Now that I think back it would have been great to pull up to someones open door and pull a 3rd gear roost. Covering those slow worriers and their interior. :eek: I didnt want motorcycle riders to have a bad name so I didnt pull it but those land rover drivers now they should get the bad name bc they were treading way too lightly for our trails and had no courtesy to go along with it. they didnt realize how hard we were trying to save ourselves a few thousand dollars thn they would get out and see if their ride had mud on the rocker panels. we started weaving in n out of drivers and lr like you get to in the tight woods only now the trees were expensive and pissy. Sorry Land Rover owners that day you sucked :moon:

hey guys let me know if those fire roads still have mud on them :laugh:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I have to admit, I have a nack for finding sturdy trees...

We won't get muddy John because we don't ride on the main trail.

BTW, it's starting to sprinkle a little right now. :|

Top Bottom