olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
It's my pleasure. Just wish I had your creative talent. Happy to be a fan, who sometimes know where to put punctuation!!

Besides, everyone knows you can't proof your own work as well as someone else can. Proofing is a two person job.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
And Olderndirtmom is doing a great job with the proof reading. Since she started I have only seen 3 mistakes, but whose counting...oh yeah, I am :laugh:

Jun 26, 2007
dirt bike freak, i wanted to tell you this is an EXCELENT post. i have spent up to 3 hours reading the whole story. i cant wait for the next chapter, no preasure :cool:

so where did u get the idea? did you get some if this from personal experiences???

Dec 10, 2006
washington_rider said:
so where did u get the idea? did you get some if this from personal experiences???
Ya actually some of the stuff is personal experiences. Other stuff I just dream up. When I lay in bed at night and cant get to sleep I think of this stuff.
I enjoy this so much I'm thinking of doing a sequal. Maybe I should just worry about this one for now. olderndirtmom also helps me with Ideas if i'm stuck.
I've got a couple good twists for the next few chapters so stay tuned

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Whats taking so long? You used to post them like everyother day. But now I guess they're getting longer.

jason33

Oct 21, 2006
yea cool story- could have talked a lil more ,about each other lap or so- you know a little more indepth- publish it- kids love books like this- so do older fans--

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
flyingfuzzball said:
AHA those personal experiences you were mentioning?? :laugh: :laugh: :ohmy:
What?

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
correction

dirtbike_freak,

My email account doesn't seem to like yours and vice versa. All I get is an empty letter that has the subject line "delay". I've had that aim account since before the dinosaurs roamed. I think it is riddled with bad dinosaur doo. I tried an alternate email on my user cp but DRN won't take that. :( :( :( (I can't delete posts either. argh.)

I'm not sure what to tell you kiddo. :( Very very sorry.

Thanks.

oldmom.

Last edited:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I doubt he will do it without out you proofing it. I could let him use my yahoo email. Maybe that would work better.

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Something like that might work, but I'd suggest forwards rather than handing out your email account. Never a good policy.

(My oldest daughter's soccer coach also has an msn/hotmail and it is bouncing my mail from aim as well. Not real helpful when you are supposed to take five kids 175 miles away for a tournament and still need the tournament schedule!!) :bang:

I don't want to step on toes. This is you racing kids story.
db_f sorry to let you down.

mrs. s

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
aaaaaaaaaah. My cell phone doesn't ring . Text and voicemessages don't pop up on my phone. Email doesn't work. Can't upload pictures. Can't delete idiotic posts. heeeeeeeeeeeeelp me obeewankanobee.

Thank the biking gods my bike at least started tonight! (Probably because it isn't electric!) :whoa:

Last edited:

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
update 6/29/07

Did you get it? If so, I would think that would be the way to go. I wasn't sure if it made it through. Thought it disappeared into the great unknown! The internet is a Tough Read without some sort of ESP!! lol.

That's the one I tried to switch it to under user control panel.

So yeah... Try it and see if it works.

~~~~~~~~~~~

db_f...Not sure if you tried that other address, but we'll be heading out for the tournament tomorrow a.m...Just an FYI if you get it done. Post a note here once you've sent it. That way if it doesn't make it thru I'll be able to tell you. Hopefully it should work, as the coach hasn't had any trouble with that one.

mrs. s

Last edited:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Is there gonna be a sequal?

Dec 10, 2006
150rguy said:
Is there gonna be a sequal?
Most likely

olderndirtmom said:
db_f...Not sure if you tried that other address, but we'll be heading out for the tournament tomorrow a.m...Just an FYI if you get it done. Post a note here once you've sent it. That way if it doesn't make it thru I'll be able to tell you. Hopefully it should work, as the coach hasn't had any trouble with that one.
I most likely wont get it done by tonight. I might though. When will you be back? I'm typing 16 right now.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
if you guys need me 2 i can be like the middle man and send messages between u guys or i can proof it if you want.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
JD_MXRacer said:
if you guys need me 2 i can be like the middle man and send messages between u guys or i can proof it if you want.
you are just trying to get a preview of the next chapter before the rest of us get it :nener:

and I'm not sure he wants somebody to proof it who spells "to" as "2" and "you" as "u" :laugh:

Top Bottom