150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I wonder how many people read this story but dont comment

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
man this is such an awesome story. next school year if i ever have to do a book report or something like that im definately gonna use this. if they will let me.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
man this is such an awesome story. next school year if i ever have to do a book report or something like that im definately gonna use this. if they will let me.

plagiarism isnt good, you cant just copy his whole story.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
sixds said:
plagiarism isnt good, you cant just copy his whole story.
Isn't a book report just where you write about a book you read?

May 10, 2007
besides teachers can tell if they just take a part any part of the story and put it into google and hit search. one sentece and they will come straight to this thread. try it

***EDIT***

i went to confirm this and it acually didnt work for this but for many things it does. so yea. also in the college level there is a program/website not sure that you teachers can put your whole paper into and it checks for plagerism.

and off topic but a wacky thing

at the hill school (the private on in PA) having a weapon is a class 3 offense plagerism is class 4

Jun 26, 2007
they just use

at least mine do it searches the entire internet and can tell what is plagerised and it automatically tells how much percent of it is. my teachers take up to 15% if lucky, so im sure 99.9% wont cut it for anyone :laugh:

Jun 26, 2007
they just use www.turnitin

at least mine do it searches the entire internet and can tell what is plagerised and it automatically tells how much percent of it is. my teachers take up to 15% if lucky, so im sure 99.9% wont cut it for anyone :laugh:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
thanks for posting that 4 TIMES!

Dec 10, 2006
JD_MXRacer said:
do you think that they would let you? If I do any book reports I'll do it on this story to :laugh:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I wonder what the name of this story is?

Jun 26, 2007
dirtbike_freak said:
I dont know how bout The Story of a Boy Named Mark?

Isn't anyone else gonna give a crack at writing some kind of dirt bike story?

ya, someone should do a story on a kid in enduro's or something. mabe even trials??? :clue:

Dec 10, 2006
I changed my mind you're gonna get the next chapter tonight if I get done soon and olderndirtmom sends it back to me quick enough to post it before to late tonight.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom