JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Sorry, Lou. I know nothing I can say will ease your pain. I can only offer you my sympathy.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Very sorry to hear Lou.

May she rest in peace.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
So sorry Lou - I lost my Mom under similar circumstances and being able to spend time with her at the end was comforting for both us.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Lou I'm sorry to hear that :(

if you need anything just call

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
This is not the thread I wanted to read to start off my week... :whiner:

I'm very sorry to hear, Lou. This all seemed to happen so fast. I know how close you are with your family and this breaks my heart. Hang in there, bud. Wish I was in KC so I could give you a big hug. :(

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Lou,
I'm so very sorry to hear this. You and you family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tim

B

biglou

Thanks everyone. Here is the address for those that would like to donate to the hospital. They are splitting up the contributions equally between the Heart and Cancer Institutes, and my dad is being notified of all contributions.

St. Luke's Hospital Foundation
800 W 47th St. Suite 204
Kansas City, MO 64112

Services for my mom:
Visitation: 6-8 PM Tuesday, Feb 24th at McGilley-George Funeral Home, 611 Chestnut, Belton, MO 64012

Services: 2 PM Wednesday, Feb 25th, same place.

Thanks again, everyone for all the support. You have no idea how much my family here at DRN has helped me through all this.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I hate to hear this, Lou. I was worried that something may have happened, since I haven't heard from you in a few days. I was going to give you a call today, but I'll let you rest and recoop. You know where we are, and you know me and Mandy will do anything for you. Hang in there. :whiner:

Wish I could make it out to KC this week.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My deepest sympathies are with you and your family, Lou.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Lou~

:whiner: I am so sorry to hear this. Please, you have my number if you need an ear or a shoulder to cry on.

~Sam

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I really hate hearing about this........,But Lou, she is no longer in pain. our thoughts and prayers are with you. Donation made...

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I am so sorry to hear this, Lou. I know that even the kindest of words and encouragement can not heal the pain, but we will do all we can to help out in any way possible. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm so sorry to hear that Lou. It sounds as if she is in peace now. Treasure the memories and let us know if we can help.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Sorry to hear the news. My condolences to you and your family, Lou.

B

biglou

Hey all, just wanted to link you to her online obituary in the KC Star. There is also a guest book you can sign if interested. Thanks again for all the support!

Click!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
My thoughts reach out to you and your family, big guy. As it's been said already, she is out of pain and at peace. Hold tight to the memories and remember that she's always smiling down on you. Give me a call if you need anything.

Top Bottom