Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Busted my way in through 4 inch snow drifts in the "Free Candy Van".....also!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Shagy100 said:
I went to indy 2 years ago. Really nice layout. The fiance bought me tickets to the vegas finale this year for my birthday :cool: . I cant wait till I get to watch all the racing.

Shagy,
I heard you were on TV at the Indianapolis event.

Vegas - sweet deal - that's good girl for sure.

Mark,

You and yours should meet up with my wife and I at Indianapolis. We can take the "Hope and Change" mobile or if you prefer we can all ride in your "Sarah Palin 2012" waggon. :cool:

Fuel Girl 1 is on my "to do" list

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Shagy,
I heard you were on TV at the Indianapolis event.

Vegas - sweet deal - that's good girl for sure.

Mark,

You and yours should meet up with my wife and I at Indianapolis. We can take the "Hope and Change" mobile or if you prefer we can all ride in your "Sarah Palin 2012" waggon. :cool:

Fuel Girl 1 is on my "to do" list
:rotfl:

No Palin stickers on Spore vehicles, Fred. Although, I'm looking for a OneBigAssMistakeAmerica decal. I was going to put it on your van with gorilla glue.

When is the INDY race??

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Gotta check coaching schedule first. Which is at work....where I'm not! My boss is concerned about the welfare if his employees, so he shut down the shop for the day. Think ill do the driveway (a little longer than yours....just like your misses tells me), then cut a 3.5 mile loop on my xc skis....or not.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
So is this Super-Cross stuff like that Motor-cross stuff??

Stir Stir Stir
(had to dig out from the storm to get to work today but....)

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Yea fred I made it on tv at one of the commercial breaks 2 years ago. Scotty B said I looked like a tool but hes just jealous. Since the little woman got me tickets to vegas i think shes a keeper

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Shagy100 said:
Yea fred I made it on tv at one of the commercial breaks 2 years ago. Scotty B said I looked like a tool
:)

Gotta love Scott B. You did wear your Pro Circuit jersey Shaggy...so the ridicule should be expected.
I saw you too.

So my POS snowblower puked a drive belt. We're stuck till the neighbor fires up the tractor. Having a 500 yd driveway sucks on days like this. I did manage to corner the wife for brunch though ;) .

We got 16 inches overnite. Seems to have let up now though.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Yam7M said:
:)

Gotta love Scott B. You did wear your Pro Circuit jersey Shaggy...so the ridicule should be expected.
I saw you too.

So my POS snowblower puked a drive belt. We're stuck till the neighbor fires up the tractor. Having a 500 yd driveway sucks on days like this. I did manage to corner the wife for brunch though ;) .

We got 16 inches overnite. Seems to have let up now though.
Well Mark the way I look at it , it was easier to see myself on tv if i was wearing something nobod else would wear.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Shagy100 said:
Well Mark the way I look at it , it was easier to see myself on tv if i was wearing something nobod else would wear.

So, bust out a rainbow wig and a pink bikini top for Vegas....er, wait...you may just blend in!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Sorry to continue with the silly stuff but, I just remembered that some of you clown horn guys also put minibike handlebars on your bikes :rotfl:

Again sorry but, it had to be mentioned.

Other than I am an a$$ hole, am I missing any other things you guys do that I can make fun of?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Sorry to continue with the silly stuff but, I just remembered that some of you clown horn guys also put minibike handlebars on your bikes :rotfl:

Other than I am an a$$ hole, am I missing any other things you guys do that I can make fun of?

:rotfl:

Forgot about the use of the kiddie bars!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
09oneL said:

We let Shaggy ride with us! That should give you something!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"We let Shaggy ride with us!" Not true he is mostly behind us.....

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
09oneL said:
I am an a$$ hole, am I missing any other things you guys do that I can make fun of?

Drink systems and tool belts.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mully said:
Drink systems and tool belts.

ORV stickers? - not sure here as you are all ready street legal.

Moussies? tires stuffed with racquetballs rather than inner tubes.

I think SCUBA requires less equipment.

I must say, you guys are incredibly thick skinned :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Moussies?

What does icefishing bait have to do with hammering the clown horn brethren? :think:

I prefer red spikes....or the old standby waxworm. But, if I'm going after crappies, I used the Rosey Red shiners if I can find 'em, otherwise it's perch minnows. :ride:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I have a pond that I know has nice size perch but, I cannot seem to get them. Summer or through the ice. I have tried all I know and only on a rare occasion can I catch 1 of them. I know I have them because I planted them 4 years ago and I can see the big ones when I snorkel but, I can only catch their kids - dinks

Do you have the "trick" for winter perch?

I did well last weekend 2 cats, 16 gills and a few specs. YUMMY

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I have a pond that I know has nice size perch but, I cannot seem to get them. Summer or through the ice. I have tried all I know and only on a rare occasion can I catch 1 of them. I know I have them because I planted them 4 years ago and I can see the big ones when I snorkel but, I can only catch their kids - dinks

Do you have the "trick" for winter perch?

I did well last weekend 2 cats, 16 gills and a few specs. YUMMY

On to icefishing....Mully has got to love this :)

Light, light line. Like 1/2 lb test. Use wigglers and a small tear drop. Go to the deepest spot. Start a crank off the bottom and jig it real slow up about 6-8 inches, then back down (insert juvinile joke here). Make sure to stay out there for 4-5 hours. If you see a black Tundra in your driveway up by the house, just ignore it. It's the plumber.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Tungsten hooks are the cats meow. Discovered them this winter. Much better then plain old lead tear drops.

Bee Moths for gills or perch.

Any good minnows for Crappies (or perch too).

Gotta love that hard water fishing !!!!

Mully

PS - Mousies were impossible to find this winter and when you did they cost twice as much.

PPSS - So this Super-Duper-Cross is held indoors?? Is that because their mommies won't let them go outside to play??

STIR STIR STIR.............

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Mully said:
PPSS - So this Super-Duper-Cross is held indoors?? Is that because their mommies won't let them go outside to play??

STIR STIR STIR.............

I thought it was because they didn't want the riders long locks blowing around and in their face during interviews?

"Uh, like, it was killer, dude, and I'd like to, like, thank God, and like, my dad for, um....."

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Thank you so much for the fishing advice - any of you can fish my pond if you think you can get them (perch only).

I have a super duper cross bet that I do with a buddy of mine, If you guys want to play we could start another thread.

It works like this.

you pick your top 10 plcs.

you get 5 points for picking any that actually get the place you picked.

you get 1 point for every rider that you pick that is in the top 10

you get 2 points for being only one place away from your pick (if you pick a rider for 6th and he gets 5th or 7th you get 2 points) - you get nothing if you picked 10th and the guy got 11th.

anyone want to play this? - we would need some sort of prize for the winner each week - a special tag or something

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
we would need some sort of prize for the winner each week - a special tag or something

How about new graphics because moto fags like to put new graphics on between motos after they power wash their pretty bikes. :cool:

Top Bottom