slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Rookies can be sensitive too and maybe just a "little :whoa: " defensive. Seriously though, I just ate a doughnut that tasted like melted plastic! Must have been fried in partially hydrogenated trans. fat oil. Nasty! You guys like doughnuts?

On another note. I am signing up for the Dale Carnegie public relations program! Gotta learn to communicate in a non offensive way cause I can't take the beatings from Magoo. Sorry fella, I'll go have another plastic flavored doughnut.

Oh great, now I see we have TCT joining the fray to cause more problems. Want a doughnut Denny?

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
NZambon, that's what my grandma who makes the cookies tells me! I'll be sure to bring doughnuts this weekend Sir Mister Mauer. Crispy Kreems or local bakery variety? Plastic flavoring, chocolate, or glazed? I think the glaze from the local bakery may be a little suspect though! :yikes:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Donuts are off limits to Team AFM members! Now give me 40 push ups!

Dewayne Von Trainanator de Cardio MAX has spoken.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Just got back from a 3:05 mtb ride with M. Spore. Venison roast {lean meat} and broccoli with a glass of skim milk for supper. Gonna make my belle smile! :nod:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Just got back from a 3:05 mtb ride with M. Spore. Venison roast {lean meat} and broccoli with a glass of skim milk for supper. Gonna make my belle smile! :nod:

Hey Rookie...get me a beer to go with my donut!!

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Did around 30 miles today with the Marsh boys. Trying to burn in a section of the new Jackpine event trail. It's some goooooood stuff. Crashed alot but never bled. Water Wetter or To To Cool may be a good idea.
Couple of questions, should the face slappers be removed, left as is, or painted orange?
Should the logs be removed, left as is, or covered with grease?

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
F&S,
As of now I plan on being there this weekend. I will not get there until Sat morning though. I have to be up in the Mayor's area on Friday.

Brian

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Like the "Mayor" said "Water Wetter or To To Cool" may be a good idea.

Hey Denny you stole my idea, no more sharing with you. "Face slappers be painted orange"

Oh, and Trellborgs on the front per Dennys suggestion would be a good idea, better hope it doesn't rain it was slippery yesterday.

I would also suggest that you contact your local fab shop and have heavy duty pipe -headerpipe guards made.
Don't ask me how I know........... just that TI header pipes are expensive!!!!!!
Don

Last edited:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Sir Mister Mauer Jr., I don't think that DeWayne Von Trainanator de Cardio Max will approve of your new diet program! You're going to have to do 1000 push-ups and 42 100yd. sprints to burn off the plastic doughnut and beer. We'll serve ya up one of those namby pamby "ultra" no carb beers to keep your figure in check. Me, I'm a rookie so I still get to be fat! :ohmy: Pizza and Pork Rinds anyone? Maybe a Guiness?

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Ahh I got it LMC puts on enduro = new event trail to be made with camp saw and preride to grove in. Only problem with that is it creates mutiple lines because every body is searching and then you end up with the typicle jack pine screwed trail. instead of playing you should be on foot makeing a safe trail. Just trying to help from a retired trail boss.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Ahh I got it LMC puts on enduro = new event trail to be made with camp saw and preride to grove in. Only problem with that is it creates mutiple lines because every body is searching and then you end up with the typicle jack pine screwed trail. instead of playing you should be on foot makeing a safe trail. Just trying to help from a retired trail boss.

I don't think anyone used a camp saw nick, hand guards work well instead. Hey those extra line are good for passing! :nod:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
What is this "camp saw" you speak of?
Don't want to be know as the Northern Michigan "Easy" Enduro.
Just stiring...........Don

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Hey Marsh, I got several cases of safety orange paint here at work. Interested? Actually, wouldn't it be easier if we just got 13 quads and broke in the trail that way? We could hire Quadaholic as the trail layout boss! Oh, probably gonna bring a 120lb keg of Kendall grease with me this weekend to make the logs safer too. Should we tell these guys about the green arrows yet, or make them wait till race day to find out? Not only are they green, but they are on camo colored backing paper as well. :eek:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Great communication guys! Now lets work on throwing in some derogatory remarks.

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
slowone said:
Should we tell these guys about the green arrows yet, or make them wait till race day to find out? Not only are they green, but they are on camo colored backing paper as well.
Since you're a rookie, you need to know about the true Jackpine tradition of putting Black and White arrows on the Birch trees.... veerry effective!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I'm a rookie in a lot of respects Magoo, but I hung quite a few of those black and white arrows on several birch trees when I was 12-16yrs. old. Wondered when I was 12 why we used black and white arrows! Now I understand they were rather cost effective. I would like to see some b-itchin blaze orange arrows on safety yellow backgrounds myself! Oh well, things ain't always perfect. Ya want a doughnut?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
If I’m your only go to guy for making it EASY on ya,,,,,You are just plain sh it outa luck Zambo. Besides your not that tall and you never stand on yer footpegs so you have nothing to worry about concerning face slappers…Just worry about your monkey azz problem. :ahhh:

PS. Bring down some fresh lake trout for Saturday night azzhole!

Top Bottom