Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thumbs coming to the DARK SIDE. That's great thumbs, you won't be sorry.

Like others have suggested, keep the two smoke. You can bronze it and hang it up over your fireplace mantle and tell your Grandkids, 'see kids, that is what we used to ride before the E.P.A. had their way with us and forced the manufactures to produce these trick, light, powerful little four strokes'.:confused:

Ol' you know who.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I've got to say it, I always knew you went both ways! Sorry, that was a double door opening and I had to seize the moment. Thumpers make great pit bikes, I even have an xr100 for that puprose. They're not as twitchy so you won't spill your beer in the 5mph no wake zone.
Elk

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
The Federation has declared that a battle between the Dark Side and the Spoogey Side shall take place next Wednesday at Perris Raceway :p Perris opens at 11:00, so who will take up the challenge????

Thumbs, follow the voice, one of us Dark siders will happily let you guest pilot our superior fighters. Come be a part of the future.

Elk - we just got to you too late - you had already succumbed to the power of the Zuk. Don't worry, soon you will discover a growing distaste for premix and find yourself longing for smooth power and traction.

Perris is a fun and safe track for those who haven't tried it. Hope a lot of you can make it out!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Holeshot- I didn't think any of you guys would see the other thread. Believe me, when it gets down to 15 degrees out here this winter, (and it will), I'll have no problem wearing the girlie clothes under my gear, unlike you Tu-Tu wearing Corona boys who boldly wear your girlie stuff on the outside!:p

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
P.S. I'm a convert from the dark side. I started on an XR185, graduated to an XR250, then the 500! I had a KTM250mx briefly, quit riding for 5 years, and decided when I got back in I wanted light weight, power, lights, and a green sticker. I was actually looking for a CR500 when I spotted the360. No regrets, except the fact that if I were a wealthy man I could be persuaded to purchase a new 520 thumper to dual-sport.( But alas, like thumbs, I would keep the smoker so I could swing the other way once in awhile.):D

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
2 stroke prayer:
Lord give me the strength, my friends are dwindling away
I've tried to help, oh I've tried to say
Don't go, don't look into the light
You have to be strong, you have to fight
For the end is near
So kick it up another gear
Fly straight and roll it on
For the time of 4 Stroke is nearly gone!
Eat my spooge ladies, the smell of premix in the morning is a wonderful thing!
Elk

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Hey -- did you see my GasGas ride report immediately below this thread? I have bucked the trend and gone the right way -- from heavy, ponderous, boring 4 strokes to quick steering, fun, nimble handling, light, easy starting, fun, light, quick revving, fun, 2 strokes.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thumbs. A couple things to keep in mind.

At first it will be hard for you to go the the dark side. You will have an overpowering urge to get up early and go by the bike shop to buy a bottle of premix. You don't have to do this anymore, so, you can sleep in an extra half hour or have an extra McMuffen at Ronalds.

You won't have to keep all of those extra gas cans around, in fact, the same gas you use in your lawn mower will work just fine.

The shelf in your garage that you use to store top end parts, rings, gaskets, etc, can be used for something else now. Same goes for the drawer that you keep all of those jets and carb parts in.

That sticky black stuff that you are always having to clean off of your truck bed and garage floor will cease to exist.

The fingers on your left hand will stop hurting from clutching so much.

Your fingertips will regain their feelings. The numbness from the intense vibration will eventually go away.

And the best part, that annoying ringy-ding, ringy-ding, ringy-ding noise will be replaced with a thunderous roaring sound. Much more pleasant to the ears.

Like some of you, I too made the mistake of trying to go back. I soon realized my mistake and came back to the dark side.;)

Anybody want to buy a CR250? Cheap.

Bundy. Sorry to hear about the poision ivy. Hope it goes away before your Corona initiation ride.:scream:

Ol'89r

Last edited:

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
So Ol89'r, how's the Elsinore Grand Prix training going? We've missed you the last couple of weeks. Trying to round up the gang to go to Perris next Wednesday. Can you make it?

You know how it is with these two stroke guys, "not until you pry it from my cold, dead fingers" (which of course happens at an accelerated rate due to all the extra work riding the thing ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Dad.

Funny you should ask. I'm about two weeks behind on my training regime. Not to worry, standard procedure.:confused:

Yes, I'm planning on making perris. Got some new suspenders on the WR and disconnected the grey wire.:scream: What a difference, the thing turns now and the midrange is incredible.

And those two smoke guys. They are youngsters, they will learn.

Ol'89r

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r

The shelf in your garage that you use to store top end parts, rings, gaskets, etc, can be used for something else now. Same goes for the drawer that you keep all of those jets and carb parts in.

That sticky black stuff that you are always having to clean off of your truck bed and garage floor will cease to exist.

The fingers on your left hand will stop hurting from clutching so much.

Your fingertips will regain their feelings. The numbness from the intense vibration will eventually go away.

Ol'89r

Starting to sound quite tempting

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Jeff, hang in there, you and me will do a ride with our zuk's and you'll be fine. We can grab ktmboy and the eel and we'll try and get the mighty thumbs to go. I'll put him on the 01 RM and he'll be going to the dealer to get one! Stand together boys, if we go off by ourselves, they'll pick us off one by one. On our next ride, we'll take one truck, no matter what it takes. We can stack them if we have to. All that spooge will keep the bikes from scratching one another. Then we can all fire up at once and the thumpers will bow to the mighty power, or at least slip on the oil!
Elk

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
THUMBS LISTEN TO THE FORCE....

Thumbs, its up to you now, YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE, with your help we can defeat that band of rebels led by a454elk! Will you join us? WE the DARK LORDS of CAMS and CASTROL will welcome you with open arms and BEER coolers. We are powerful but still few here on the DARKSIDE.
We are myself LORD DARTH BUNDY
THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH HOLESHOT
THE BOUNTY HUNTER SCAR TISSUE
THE OLD ANDROID WITH ONE STEEL SHOE....OL89R
and his sidekick MXDAD

and our feerless leader...... OKIEWAN!!!!!!

SO will you answer the call of the DARKSIDE, think of the instant respect and fear you will garner from the puney little tiddler 2 smokes when you go to the line! One crack of your lightsaber....er I mean throttle will let all the little wussie boys know who is boss!
With your help we can return those rougue interloopers to our ranks, LONGTIME and KTMboy, and convince all the young padawans like EEL and RMJEFF to join us.
Then we strike right at the heart of the rebelion and turn ELKjr all it would take is one ride on the 250F and he will see the truth in my words!
And with YAMAHA and now HONDA ( not to mention all the small operatives like KTM, HUSKY......) building bad ass 4 strokes our numbers will increase untill we rule the universe......HAHAHAHGAHAHAHA.........

LORD DARTH BUNDY

did I mention that my wife has a hot single sister? Upper management even!

Last edited:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Re: THUMBS LISTEN TO THE FORCE....

Originally posted by mxbundy
WE the DARK LORDS of CAMS and CASTROL will welcome you with open arms and BEER coolers.
did I mention that my wife has a hot single sister? Upper management even!

Now that I know what the DARK SIDE has to offer lets hear from the SPOOGEY SIDE.

Bundy - how old?;)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
YOU DOG.....

I knew it that open BEER cooler works everytime!

OH you meant the sister didnt you? Well lets see, I think about 34, 5'3" or so and 110# lives in HB and makes about 100G`s a year.

later "dont let my wife here about this" bundy

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Nice work Lord Darth Bundy.

Advise from the Bounty Hunter Scar Tissue

As I've been bending your ear for the last year about the awesome power of the dark side. As a 1 yr. old coverter myself, I must say we have much cooler costumes( Ol89er is in charge). :scream:

Many O' time I've laughed at the black sludge spewing from your bike. just think no more sideways looks from those of us who are in the know. ;)

We save the money on 2 strokeand spark plugs and buy beer and women :p

Step into the light.

Welcome young skywalker :)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
It's all about the hit- I'm addicted! It's a drug. I need the hit! Sure, it's harder to ride, but I need the hit!:p

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
HIT?

You havent let a 426 loose have you, my 250F has a small hit but a 426F will peel your lips off. It hits like a charging BANTHA! Plus it probably weighs about the same as your 2 smoker with all the lights and stuff.
NOW, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE,....YOU WILL BE ASIMULATED!!!!!!

LORD DARTH BUNDY

Last edited:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I have yet to ride a 426. Now I'm not so sure I want to. Ah, what the heck, I can probably find something wrong with it. Too loud, perhaps?:p

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
SCAR........

( heavey breathing on )

SCAR.... your mission is one of decite and trechery. You shall convert THUMBS to the DARKSIDE at all costs. He is the cornerstone of my master plan! All depends on this, DO NOT LET ME DOWN!

LORD DARTH BUNDY

PS. doesnt everyone know that women are turned on by big boomin 4 strokes.... (cut to phantasy scene) Oh thumbs, what a man you must be to ride that BIG blue bike.........

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Young Master Thumbs - many are the servants of the BIG Dark Lord - and many are their tricks and traps. Do not listen to their easy lies. These 4-strokes are but the newest temptation in their arsenal of false pleasures.

Alas Thumbs - our way is much older - and much stronger. Think of the masters of yore riding their 2-strokes to glory for the rebel cause. Think of the names forver etched in the Books of Glory - Carmichael, Stanton, Henry, McGrath, Hannah, DeCoster, Smith, Yoda - these masters are still strong with the force though their days of riding may be over in some cases.

Thumbs - you have learned well - and I think you are ready for a 250. Seek out the new YZ 250 or CR 250. They will serve you well.

Besides, ever notice how all these 4-strokers are old guys who want the easy way out ?!!!! LAzy bums.

:cool:

index.html

Last edited:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
EXCELLANT ONE EEL!

Touche...........

Listen up, all my loyal hinchmen. I am going away for a little R&R at a little spaceport called Paso Robles, where I have 4 days of BEER consumation and riding my water speeder. Carry on the fight, dont let up on thumbs, I feel the force is weak in that one. Would not be supprised to hear about a deposit being made while im gone. No not with my sister in law, I will have her in my steely gaze all weekend, but at the local den of perversion known as the YAMAHA shop.:p
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
LORD DARTH BUNDY

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Ah, the Eel has launched a heavy strike, but does not see the error in his attack. The reason all the 4 stroke riders are "old" guys, is because we're the only ones who can keep on riding for these many, many, years. We have seen legions of young two-smokers flame out and end up living out there years telling tales of their fallen brothers and how fast they used to be!:p

Thumbs, you're so close to obtaining the Force, follow the light. Didn't you know that's what the "F" stands for?

Top Bottom