Loose Moose and Mini Moose

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
I think 90 and humid would great myself.

You ARE a sick man aren't you! :ride:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
slowone said:
Just ribbing on my part. I wasn't trying to offend you or your group Magoo....
Thanks, slowone. Explanation and apology accepted. I don't think I know you, so I wasn't clear of your intentions (it's difficult to read "sarcasm" on internet posts).
I'm just a little gun shy after all the years of finger-pointing, name-calling and hard feelings. I think EVERYBODY has been working hard to keep all the events moving forward and improving. Each event has it's own "flavor," and I hope we can all enjoy each for what it is.

Carry on....

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
OK T-Bone has Finley arrived! Magoo tell everybody were on our way and to prepare for our arrival. Flat ground & Hooter girls are a plus!

DW

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Wolverine423 said:
OK T-Bone has Finley arrived! Magoo tell everybody were on our way and to prepare for our arrival. Flat ground & Hooter girls are a plus!

DW
:cool:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006

Moon Rocks!! I did not see any. I was looking forward to a couple easy ones. I figured since I did Drummond and did marble head three times I would have no trouble with what you threw at us in a family series.

I did have a blast on the ride. The second loop was a hoot. After the second check there was a small ravine with steep sides, what fun. I was screaming all the way. I am sure those people at the check could hear me. If they could see me with my legs flailing they would have had a great laugh. Great Job Sandstormers. Thanks

WR

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Sorry, trailboss Scott decided to use that railroad grade instead of some moon rocks.
Glad you had fun -- even though no moon rocks.
The MiniMoose is so much fun to put on -- we had a young boy on a 50 who was just screaming with joy while riding the trail -- his dad was beaming, riding behind his son -- I tell ya THAT is what it's all about! :nod:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
UP Magoo said:
we had a young boy on a 50 who was just screaming with joy while riding the trail -- his dad was beaming, riding behind his son -- I tell ya THAT is what it's all about! :nod:
:cool: 10-4 dat!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
UP Magoo said:
The MiniMoose is so much fun to put on -- we had a young boy on a 50 who was just screaming with joy while riding the trail -- his dad was beaming, riding behind his son -- I tell ya THAT is what it's all about! :nod:

Amen to that Brother Magoo!! :worship:

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Thank-you Sandstormers

This is what it's all about. Justin reminded me all the way home that his trophy is bigger than mine!! I'll remember this one forever guys/gals.............thanks again!

Attachments

• x001a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 121
  • x016a.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 122
  • x030a.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 113
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…