KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
I think 90 and humid would great myself.

You ARE a sick man aren't you! :ride:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
slowone said:
Just ribbing on my part. I wasn't trying to offend you or your group Magoo....
Thanks, slowone. Explanation and apology accepted. I don't think I know you, so I wasn't clear of your intentions (it's difficult to read "sarcasm" on internet posts).
I'm just a little gun shy after all the years of finger-pointing, name-calling and hard feelings. I think EVERYBODY has been working hard to keep all the events moving forward and improving. Each event has it's own "flavor," and I hope we can all enjoy each for what it is.

Carry on....

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
OK T-Bone has Finley arrived! Magoo tell everybody were on our way and to prepare for our arrival. Flat ground & Hooter girls are a plus!

DW

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Wolverine423 said:
OK T-Bone has Finley arrived! Magoo tell everybody were on our way and to prepare for our arrival. Flat ground & Hooter girls are a plus!

DW
:cool:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
UP Magoo said:
Mini Moose is Saturday, 1 pm key time, and should be great trail once again. Two approx 15 mile loops. First loop is fun, easy, 12mph. Second loop is for the "big guys and girls" only, will be fun trail, might have a couple of moon rocks, and will have a 18mph average to add to the challenge.

:cool:

Moon Rocks!! I did not see any. I was looking forward to a couple easy ones. I figured since I did Drummond and did marble head three times I would have no trouble with what you threw at us in a family series.

I did have a blast on the ride. The second loop was a hoot. After the second check there was a small ravine with steep sides, what fun. I was screaming all the way. I am sure those people at the check could hear me. If they could see me with my legs flailing they would have had a great laugh. Great Job Sandstormers. Thanks

WR

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Sorry, trailboss Scott decided to use that railroad grade instead of some moon rocks.
Glad you had fun -- even though no moon rocks.
The MiniMoose is so much fun to put on -- we had a young boy on a 50 who was just screaming with joy while riding the trail -- his dad was beaming, riding behind his son -- I tell ya THAT is what it's all about! :nod:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
UP Magoo said:
we had a young boy on a 50 who was just screaming with joy while riding the trail -- his dad was beaming, riding behind his son -- I tell ya THAT is what it's all about! :nod:
:cool: 10-4 dat!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
UP Magoo said:
The MiniMoose is so much fun to put on -- we had a young boy on a 50 who was just screaming with joy while riding the trail -- his dad was beaming, riding behind his son -- I tell ya THAT is what it's all about! :nod:

Amen to that Brother Magoo!! :worship:

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Thank-you Sandstormers

This is what it's all about. Justin reminded me all the way home that his trophy is bigger than mine!! I'll remember this one forever guys/gals.............thanks again!

Attachments

• x001a.jpg
    x001a.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 121
  • x016a.jpg
    x016a.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 122
  • x030a.jpg
    x030a.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 113

Top Bottom